Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Another Church In New Mexico
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:46:07 -0500

I'm still fiddling with, editing and adjusting shots from my brief New
Mexico trip of 10 days ago.  The village of Las Trampas  - on the old
highway between Santa Fe and Taos - was established in 1751 by 12
families from Santa Fe.  The church of San Jose de Gracia is said to
be one of the finest surviving 18th century churches in New Mexico.  I
learned this from a sign in front of the church.  These shots are with
an M8.2 and a 15mm Voigtlander, adjusted in Lightroom with the b&w
conversions done in PS CS3 using Alien Skin Exposure2 (for those of
you who are technically bent).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/NM_09/Las+Trampas/

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGS: Another Church In New Mexico)