Subject: [Leica] I have faith again, in the "value" of Leica's
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:39:27 -0400

> Vick, did I ever mention the new black paint MP I saw traded back in? The
> owner 'aged it' with sandpaper all over, including the front finder window.
> It would make you weep.
>
> 2009/9/12 Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>

They use that 3M green abrasive cleaning cloth to get it brassy looking like
the really used the camera like Koudelka sleeping under park benches half
the year printing the other half in a  borrowed darkroom. Get it looking
like his M4.
Some people pay more for brassy it would seem.
I'm  sure others pay less.
Cameras are a form of money.
I cant wait till the credit card cameras come out or debit cards when you
don't even have to have a camera physically one you. They are heavy and they
get dirty. All that handling.  Its in the magnetic strip. Hooked into a
centralized computer.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] I have faith again, in the "value" of Leica's)