Subject: [Leica] I have faith again, in the "value" of Leica's
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:09:43 -0400

Yes, it is a black M3, but wow is it ever worn out.

The only other similar phenomena that I've seen are the black Nikon SP
or black S2, but there is plenty of fakery in those two realms.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] I have faith again, in the "value" of Leica's)