Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:27:23 +0100

I have only rarely seen anybody with a Leica over the last 40 years or
so. They were pretty well unavailable/taxed out of existence here in
England for the post war decade. Only a tiny minority use them. But I
have -never- met a Leica user that fits this stereotype, personally.
It seems the demographic is somewhat different in your country??
Frank

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography)
Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography)