Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:40:03 -0500

Quoth the Henning Wulff :

> I would come visit you with some trepidation. I don't have a fear of
> heights, and don't mind standing at the edge of high cliffs. Being
> pushed off them is another matter.

Fortunately for my continued desire to explore the world, Houston is
somewhat deficient in the "suitably high cliffs" department.  I think
there may be viewing platforms on a few of the skyscrapers but none
of them are actually open.  The cyclists who want to train for
hillclimbs either travel for most of a day or circle around parking
garages (trying not to be run over by Houston drivers, which is not
so simple a task as it should be....)

> However, I did enjoy your site, and visited a number of links; eg,
> Anita Brown's stuff. How is her stuff related to your's?

Only by common interest.  Her hubby, Jules Siegel, is the proprietor
of another email list (http://www.newsroom-l.net) of which I am a
member.

Oh.. and I like her stuff, too.

--
R. Clayton McKee                            http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                               voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                    cell number on request
The only guidebooks worth reading begin with the phrase
    "When you get to the end of the paved road, continue..."

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography)