Subject: [Leica] M9 thoughts!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:57:23 -0400

> Hi Doug and Mark,
>
> Remember the announcement of the introduction of the M9: on the August 13.
> was able to 'predict' the
> date of the 09.09.09:
>
>  - Another 'rumor' from the Netherlands:  there will be a DR10 soon. Don't
> know where, don't know when!
>
> But I have good source of information, a kind of Deepthroat. ('Follow the
> money' !!??  ;-))
>
> Kind regards
>
> Fred Hess

That's the nice thing about the LUG  Fred when we have our psychic
premonitions when can corroborate them by looking at the LUG archives.
I have those sometimes.
I think.

But Leica said there would be a solution for R users not a camera.
The ability to use their glass in a viable way on other companies camera
bodies.
What I want to know is with that adaptor how much better at all is it than
what David Rogers and some one else on the LUG are already doing. On both
Nikons and Canons. It seems very viable already.

Mark William Rabiner