Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC more spider lillies
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:36:52 -0500

Last week, as I was leaving the garden after shooting the pale yellow-white
spider lily, Adrene told me to come back tomorrow, because she had a
surprise getting ready to bloom.

Saturday I walked over and saw this riot. Yes, spider lilies again.  Two
small hills all together in bright yellow (we call it yellar.)

They lasted most of the week, and I've led a couple of tours, but greedily
saved the pictures until Friday Flowers.

No PhotoShop, just a close-up with a 15mm C/V lens  on a Leica M8 in the
morning.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_sept_11_2009.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/friday_sept_11_2009.htm>

--