Subject: [Leica] Lenses improvement on M8
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:45:56 +0200

I've comment to Nathan when we was in Perpignan that I think that lens
quality look improved on the M8, I have some old lenses I've saw
better results on the M8 than on film. Nathan's opinion was that maybe
is because the sensor of the M8 is not full frame and it capture the
best central part of the lens. This has really sense.

If this is true maybe M8 can show better results than the M9, at least
with the old lenses?

Your technical opinions will be very interesting, however I'll be out
this week end (on Lisbonne) and I'll back on Monday

Thanks in advance

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll