Subject: [Leica] M9 portrait
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:32:18 -0700

Hi- All- I looked at the M9 yesterday, bought an SD card, had the Leica
  salesman Eberhard Kuehne format it and I took a portrait of a female
Leica aficionado.  Eberhard took a portrait of me. Took the card home,
put it in my iBook G4 and it wouldn't open. Put the files on my G4
desktop, and they would open - I think because here Photoshop CS is
installed and the laptop only has Photoshop 7. The files are at max
resolution, and in the DNG mode. I need to figure out all the post
processing.  Maybe someday I'll be able to post a first day file. I'm
short of time to play with this at the moment. Best, Stasys

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] M9 portrait)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M9 portrait)