Subject: [Leica] First M9's?
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:13:40 -0400

For all those interested in getting a 'first' M9, either black or the
new 'gunmetal grey' finish (they even have a Noctilux Asph. F/0.95), E
P Levine in Boston will have them in stock as fast as any other dealer
(they all get them around the same time) for the same $6995.00 and is
taking orders. I called their Leica Guy, Mike Bard today just to see
how their Demo Day was going. You can see him proudly holding one at
<www.eplevine.com

They also put up a UTube video of the event under Leica M9 Demo Day.
They fire the shutter a few times so as to allow you to hear how
'soft' it sounds, but I can't honestly hear it that way.

I wanted to ask about the WA Tri-Elmar on an M9, and the rep said it
will be spectacular at 16mm wide open. Hmmm..

Must have been a fun time. Wish I could have made it, but then again,
I can't lay out that cash at the moment!

Ed

Sent via Apple iPhone