Subject: [Leica] OT - help wanted with Aperture
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:25:20 +0100

I have started using Aperture after using Lightroom for quite a while,
and I am having one or two basic problems which I need answers to. The
two basic questions now are:

1. Is there any way of using a history palette so if I want I can go
back a stage or two when altering an image; and

2. At the moment I am importing images from my hard disk into
'Projects' which i then give appropriate names such as '2009'. As I
understand it, if I delete a project then changes made to the images
in that project will be lost. How can I preserve them (e.g. convert
image to b&w but wish to keep without altering my NEF.) I really do
not want a whole list of projects.

Thanks!

Gerry

Gerry Walden