Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 35 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:50:26 -0400

The girls carried me to the Farmers Market in Little Washington
Saturday.

Also did some more senior portraits for Beth, but more on that later.

This was my only outing this week (other than to the yard). I've come
to appreciate chimping since I can't much get the viewfinder to my
eye. I've also come to appreciate the Ball Arche posture even more.

Washington's waterfront is popular for family photos--even by pros.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/35/35-famfoto.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/m8tugu

Bill's is the home of my favorite hot dog.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/35/35-bills.jpg.html<>
http://tinyurl.com/lok45t

There's a traditional music group in Beaufort County--they play
saturday mornings on the waterfront. Anyone is free to join in.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/35/35-strings.jpg.html<>
http://tinyurl.com/lp5bw9

Family members make up many of the attentive fans.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/35/35-fan.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/lheypp

Fans vary in age and enthusiasm.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/35/35-fans.jpg.html>