Subject: [Leica] now Bessa
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:37:07 -0400

> Doug und Rabiner,
>
> I really don't care 'bout other's preferences, but I prefer the Zeiss Super
> Ikonta B mit MXV shutter und f2.8 Tessar lens.  I have never seen a
> folder to equal it.  (Unless you consider a 4x5 Speed Graphic as a folder)
>
> Jerry

A Speed Graphic would be a Texas Folder.
Folders are worthy of a whole email list unto itself.

Perhaps someday a medium format folder digital.
With quilted titanium bellows instead of cloth.

Folders are an elegant way of doing photography.
as pocketable as most Leica M's made after 1954.
With several times the real estate.
6x9's make nice contact prints.

Mark William Rabiner

60 * 90 = 5400