Subject: [Leica] IMG: Egg Eater
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:04:48 -0400

PESO:

As I was collecting eggs this afternoon, my husband told me to back
carefully out of the henhouse without looking at the nest boxes by
the window.  (He probably knew I'd panic and run over him on the way
out!)  Then he got a rake and captured the black snake that has been
eating our eggs.  The snake had already gotten 3 as you can
see!!  Tommy took him/her way out in the pasture and let him/her go.

http://www.pbase.com/image/114007408

C&C welcome!!

Tina

Tina Manley