Subject: [Leica] a quick hello, now M 8.2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:28:07 +1000

Marty I agree entirely after we both handled Brian's camera briefly over
lunch. Maybe Brian should post some frames that we must have shot with it!
Yes I'd like one, no I can't afford one. Working on possible upgrade
instead. I should be talking to the customer service folks in Solms over the
next couple of weeks.
Don't be saying that the framelines are more 'accurate'. You'll start up
that discussion again (yes of course I know what you mean and I agree).

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] a quick hello, now M 8.2)