Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins May Wedding #1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:40:12 -0500

I'm trying a few new slideshow templates, let me know what you think.
Thumbnails included with a pop up above the thumbnail and the ability to
view the images in fullscreen. Tried to keep this one basic just to see what
it will do.

Large Vietnamese/American wedding so there were 2 photographers there, I was
with the bride most of the time before the reception. There was so much
going on during the reception that it was tough trying to narrow down images
for the slideshow, I still don't think 146 images do it justice.

Great wedding, fun bride and groom, post wedding portraits coming soon.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Le&Stephen

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Nawlins May Wedding #1)