Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:36:46 -0400

Yea well he's shooting people close in around the world and is rather known
for doing so. Plus gets results in the fine print area.
That's why I posted it having just by chance having come upon it.

So its not like DSLR's are for long teles then never printed on paper.

We can have our own very interesting ideas on alternate gear.
Its just that the vast majority of top photographic crafts people are NOT
using alternate gear. Somehow they all manage to get away with it.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] a quick hello)
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] a quick hello)