Subject: [Leica] Reflections in & on Dublin 4
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 01:10:24 +0100

This is a part of Dublin where the ladies of the night do their exercise
routines - strolling suggestively, standing provocatively, and trying to
make eye contact with motorists who seem to have a highly developed
sensitivity to the speed limit as they insist on driving at walking pace. As
the song goes "In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty...."

Sadly, they don't live up to the song: they're not terribly pretty at all..

One of these days, I must do a photo essay on them. I'll just need someone
close with a fast motorbike, and I may as well forget about a Leica. I'd
have to use my Mamiya C330. If you hit an angry pimp with one of those, they
stay hit.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/grandcanal_D4.jpg.html

Douglas
_________