Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:24:24 -0400

At 07:29 PM 5/19/2009, you wrote:
>Thanks, all, it sounds like the upgrade may turn out to be worth it.
>It does disturb me that I need to spend $200 on this upgrade so I can
>work on the latest raw files (Canon G10 and so forth) and then I'll
>probably need to upgrade my computer as well.
>
>--Bob

You can convert your RAW files to DNGs with Adobe's DNG converter
(free) and then work on them in any software.

I haven't upgraded yet, but I know it is inevitable.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?)