Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/05/2009: young and old
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:52:14 -0700

Nathan showed:

I had a doctor appointment in a suburb of Alicante called San Vicente

del Raspeig yesterday. The place still has very much the feeling of an

old Spanish village, at least the central part. On the square in front

of the church two males at the opposite ends of life are juxtaposed:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#540287392_Uvc2B-O-LB

Hi Nathan,

In true HCB fashion or whomever one wishes . But once again it's your "Art
of Observation and ability to See and Click" that captures the interesting
life moments such as this!

Clean, simple and story telling all n one shot! Good on you.

And yep it's one I sure wish I had taken.

Cheers,

ted