Subject: [Leica] Arbusing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:45:27 -0400

Walt I tell people starting out that this quest for everlasting originality
will just drive you crazy immobilizing you.
The best way to get things rolling is to pick out your favorite shooter and
rip them off mercilessly in every which way you can.
- you're not going to have the ability to pull it off anyway at least at
first.. - no one know which template you are using.
In other words its nice to have a concept.
Beats not having one.

Originality was never what it was cracked up to me;
It's way over done.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Arbusing)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Arbusing)