Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Snooze!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:50:30 -0700

Barney Quinn showed:

>>>This is my young friend Grace Tifford at a Cello recital this

afternoon. Usually she has more energy than a nuclear reactor. But...

It was a rainy day. I don't know if it was the prelude to the Sixh

Bach Cello Suite or the first movement of the Schumann Cello Concerto

which did the job. But, she made herself as comfortable as she could

and settled in!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Grace.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Grace.jpg.html%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c

Now that's what you call "sound asleep!"  :-) There isn't any question she
is right out, look at the pressure on the glasses, her mouth.! :-)

Nice quiet moment shot!

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Snooze!)