Subject: [Leica] Ford GTs
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:48:43 -0700

Just saw this entry from a couple weeks ago, so I uploaded an unusual
photo op when both a Ford GT and Shelby GT were on the local lot
here, brand-new and for just that one day.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Gary+Todoroff/General/FordsGT.jpg.html
The new Ford GT did not look very much different from the GT's I
photographed along the track when I had a press-pass for the 1968
1000 Kilometer Nuremberg race. Those old slides were taken with a
pair of black M2's I had then (and still have them).
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Ford GTs)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] (IMG) PESO: Ford GTs)