Subject: [Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:27:25 -0500

Nathan,

I do not have an M8, but do have the 40 Nocton.  I love this little
lens, is vary good IMHO.  Originally they bring up the 50mm lines, mine
was modified to bring up the 35mm lines.  I've not had a problem
cropping out stuff, when I am concerned I toggle the viewfinder lever
and compose kinda between 35 and 50mm lines.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794