Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:58:41 -0400

At 07:47 PM 5/13/2009, you wrote:
>Things that I wish LR have? Perspective fixing (it does have crop and
>straighten), and I still bring things into Photoshop if I need layer work.

Exactly.  I wish for perspective control and the spotting could be
easier.  That's about all I use Photoshop for now.  I love the
graduated filters, etc., but I always forget about using them!!  I
remember later after I've processed everything.  But with LR, nothing
is ever final, you can always go back to the beginning and start again.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)