Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scared Valley Road
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:22:27 -0700

Tina,

On does not take a Porsche on a dirt road!  I have had my fill of dirt
roads in rallyes and hill climbs.  NEVER AGAIN!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Scared Valley Road)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Scared Valley Road)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Scared Valley Road)