Subject: [Leica] 4 best and worst M lenses
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:07:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The 4 best Leica lenses are the ones I use. They happen to be mostly
Canon and Nikon, but that's what it's all about to me, not just the name.
As for lenses made by Leitz/Leica, I'd have to say my DR Summicron and
my 135mm f/4.5 Hektor. (The Hektor makes a great lens for 6x6!)
If I had to say my favorite lens over all the others it would be my
10.5cm f/2.5 Nikkor. If I had to answer what lens I'd take over all the
others it would be my DR Summicron with goggles.

Phil Forrest