Subject: [Leica] Cobras in the suburbs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 15:52:40 -0400

I had just come upon an article a few nights ago who knows why in the
NYTimes on the internet about Hurricane Andrew and Pythons in Florida.
"Forget the Gators: Exotic Pets Run Wild in Florida"

Hundreds of them flying through the air as pet shops had glass roofs I think
I read.
One of the deadliest critters on the earth
" Burmese pythons are wrestling alligators in the Everglades."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/29/us/forget-the-gators-exotic-pets-run-wild-
in-florida.html?n=Top/News/Science/Topics/Animals&pagewanted=all

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Cobras in the suburbs)