Subject: [Leica] Kindle
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 00:22:42 -0400

Howard I just read an article on a real magazine that the most popular
feature on these electronic glow rags is the fact they you get your
newspapers every morning in the thing and it doesn't matter where in the
world you are.

This is a great thing but would not get me to be caught dead with one.
What's a laptop for anyway?
What's a TV in a Motel for?
I'm guilty of reading the new York times on my internet page.
And google news
And the BBC; and who knows what else.

I'd think people would get mad at you if the little glow thing you were
staring at was not 4x5" but 7x9".

People like everybody staring at the sized size glow thing.
With earplugs.

Mark William Rabiner