Subject: [Leica] Kindle
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 22:18:24 -0400

At 10:14 PM 5/8/2009, you wrote:
>  I understand a newspaper version
>is on its way and that may help to save the industry. If you can,
>borrow a friend's and try it.
>Cheers
>Howard

Thanks, Howard.  Newspapers are one reason I had considered the
Kindle.  Our Charlotte Observer gets smaller and smaller every week
and seems to concentrate on celebrity and sports news.  I read
several newspapers online now and would probably read more on the
Kindle.  Maybe it could save the industry if they actually have
writers and content!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com