Subject: [Leica] El senyor Amadeu i Petita
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:11:12 +0200

The caption is in Catalan, my own language, I'm sorry, but there are
some things that I'm not able to say in other language, the
translation is "Mr. Amadeu and his Petita" (petita minds small). Mr.
Amadeu has constructed this sidecar for his dog, this one is the
second dog he has and almost every day does a tour on the Barcelona
Streets, this is a nice thing for our history and our memory, still a
sign that Barcelona original way of life is still alive!

Believe me I would like shot this with film and my Rolleiflex 6x6,
this is with M8 and Tri-Elmar 28-50-35:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/?g2_fromNavId=xb72bd0f2

http://tinyurl.com/qmddmx

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be appreciated

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] El senyor Amadeu i Petita)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] El senyor Amadeu i Petita)