Subject: [Leica] macallan scotch porn, not great photos but...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 22:04:47 -0700

Leo Wesson offered:  no he didn't he drank it all himself!! :-) :-) :-)

got invited to a macallan scotch event.  they were demonstrating a japanese

gadget that makes a round ice ball out of an ice cube.  got to taste several

yummies and walked away with a bottle of 18 yr old with a promise of another

one in the mail.

nice evening all told.

http://homepage.mac.com/leosarv/macallan/

Hi Leo,

Actually I wouldn't have mentioned anything about the photos as they all
look kind of neat even with round ice balls! :-)

But do explain how you shoot holding a camera in one hand and a very
important item of single malt in the other? Having attended a few????  :-)
Scotch tasting events and trying to cope enjoying the elegant liquids of the
evening, I've always had quite a time attempting to snap a few and hold
glass also. Of course it's bad manners to put the glass down unless it is
empty! ;-)  And unfortunately if you do, a full one replaces it.

The dilemma? . "How many frames can you shoot in an allotted amount of time
in relation to empty glass & drinking the liquid nectar of the God's ? Yet
remain vertical and breathing and loose not one sip? :-)

Dr.ted.

Of course these events in my case have all been for medicinal purposes!  ;-)
;-) ;-)