Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Peru Blog
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:43:47 -0700

Tina Manley showed: Her holiday happy snaps! :-)

PESO:

I started not to post this, but some of you have told me that you are

interested in reading about our trip to Peru, so here is the latest

installment:

http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/05/chinchero-we-left-cusco-early-in.h
tml

A disclaimer - these are holiday snapshots!!  If you are not

interested in travel photos, don't look.  They are intended for

family and friends and memories.  I'll also put them all up for sale

as stock photos.

I would like to know why in the photo of the full moon, there is a

duplicate of the entire moon in green?  I think I probably had the IR

filter on my lens.  Would that cause a reflection like that?

It took me FOREVER to edit all of these photos since I took over 2000

photos that one day, all with my two M8's.  I hope the next day goes

faster - I still have three weeks to go!!<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

It's amazing you only shot 2000 frames! :-) I suppose I have to ask, but
would you have shot that many frames with film? OK before you answer and I
was on that kind of location and asked the same question? My answer would
be, "yep no different!"  because we write with our cameras and rarely if
ever do we think about how many rolls or pictures we take. So OK over to you
for your answer?  So many neat photographs, wonderful photos and variation
of angles. :-)

That's the kind of location one can easily become mesmerized by visual
opportunities, it never seems to end. Nor do you become tired of shooting. I
thought slipping Tom into a frame as a "sit in subject" was neat! :-) Was
that a kind of Chicken noodle soup?

So many questions to ask, however I'll save them until October at the LEICA
Seminar in Hyannis. :-)

No need for anyone negatively commenting about this set simply because they
were forewarned. It's a wonderful little documentary if you like, of a
location that most on the LUG have not been to nor will likely ever go.  So
everyone should enjoy your "Happy snap" tour with the folks at the market.
:-)

Thank you.

Cheers,

ted