Subject: [Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:47:59 -0400

The first thing the guy says on the tour is
"Leica is a lens company"
Which is very quaint, odd and not true.
Though its mainly what you see.

The same guys been doing the tour for decades.
I enjoyed it September 2006

I saw the first M8's (which are cameras I think) being put together they
seemed to be having quite a time of it.
Mostly gals.
All wearing white.

Mark William Rabiner