Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:37:36 -0500

We have had three days of rain since May 1st, totaling 7 inches at my house.
Plants are coming to their prime in a hurry (and the grass is growing like
mad), and the blooms have to be captured when they decide to show up.  The
rain stopped, and, with an overcast sky for lighting, I decided to capture a
few in our yard.

Bearded Iris
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Bearded+Iris.tif.html

White Rhododrendron
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rhododrendron.tif.html

Our one and only rose
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rose.tif.html

I know its not Friday, but wanted to show them anyway.  Comments and
critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers)