Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:26:55 -0700

Great shots.  In spite of my previous post, I had wanted to go to New York
to see the earth and fountains that you depicted.

First World's Fair I have shots of is the Spokane fair in 1974, as I had
just taken my first teaching job down the road in Odessa (Washington).

Please post more.  Would love to see them.

Aram  New York born and Seattle raised.

Replies: Reply from tafurlotte at comcast.net (Tom Furlotte) ([Leica] 1964 World's fair pics)