Subject: [Leica] LUG Assignment #2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 17:59:28 -0700

Each year at the LEICA SEMINAR we have a topic which everyone has a shot at.
This is the one that drove everyone crazy and them ready to burn me at the
stake. Tina can verify! :-) Maybe a few other Luggites also!

"The Colour Red!"

It became a kill Ted or find simple photographs involving the colour red!
Yep and a few thought ir was going to be a piece of cake!  SURPRISE!  It's
not as easy as you might think, because not only do you require the colour
red, but it must be a photographic moment of interest!

So George you might throw that at them some week.  :-)

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Assignment #2)