Subject: [Leica] Non-Leica made viewfinder magnifiers for Leica M cameras
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:31:22 -0700

I have the WA version of the Hong Kong "magnifier".  It is a waste of money.
It does nothing.  ( I think it is rated at x.85)

The 1.25 magnifier ( I have the Leica model, but there should be no
difference) is a real help with longer lenses ( 135) .  It does darken the
total image as well as make the outer frame lines impossible to see,
especially with glasses.

Yes, this was all brought up in the past....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Non-Leica made viewfinder magnifiers for Leica M cameras)
Message from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] Non-Leica made viewfinder magnifiers for Leica M cameras)