Subject: [Leica] Pictures from an exhibition .. forgot to translate, Philip
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:24:20 +0200

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Philip Clarke <nod at bouncing.org> wrote:

> This one is a truly great photograph from the point of
> view of the photographer's eye not many people would have seen it.
>
> http://dlridings.se/lightroom/exhibit/content/05v36_0022_large.html

Philip, I forgot to translate.

In the poster of the men on the left, the text reads:

"1 of 8 men has at one time or another paid for sex. It is a crime to buy
sex."

That, combined with the poster from the clothing store, I thought, was
a nice contrast. Sometimes text is an important part of an image.

> It's very rare that I like an exhibition so this was a pleasant surprise.

These are very heart-warming words. My thanks.

Daniel