Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:41:20 -0400

PESO:

This time of year I get asked to speak at a lot of schools about
children and photography.  This year instead of doing my usual slide
show, I printed 40 17x14 prints and plan to hold them up and talk
about them.  I put jpegs of them up on pbase:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/children

I'm speaking to classes from kindergartens on International Day to
Career Day at community colleges.  The little kids connect to the
photos better when there is eye contact with the subjects so probably
90% are looking directly at the camera.  Probably 90% are also made
with Leicas and the majority are film.

I'd appreciate any comments, criticisms, and suggestions.

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com