Subject: [Leica] Leica at a festive meal..
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:09:02 -0400

Bob,
Your Seder 2009 pictures are all very impressive shots.  What lens did you
use on the M8?  Summicron or Summilux...? Vibrant colors and very sharp in
the plane of focus.  Did you use auto white balance or a tungsten setting? I
guess this is the kind of situation the Leica was made for.
Jan

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Leica at a festive meal..)