Subject: [Leica] IMG: a walk in Granada
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:23:46 +0200

Last weekend I took the family skiing in Sierra Nevada. Since I don't
ski, I used Saturday to drive to nearby Granada and have a walk around
that city, my first visit there. As usual, a small gallery of somewhat
eclectic images is the result:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/granada0409/

I did not get to the Alhambra, the queue was too long. That will have
to wait for the next visit, and there will certainly be one--I found
Granada to be an extremely interesting city.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu