Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 04/04/2009: tango in Granada
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:10:28 +0200

I am spending this weekend in the Sierra Nevada in Andalucia. My wife
and children wanted to go skiing one last time this season. Since I
don't ski, I spent the day in Granada (just 30 km away), my first
visit there. From what I have seen today, this is Spain's most
impressive city, a place where history is palpable and the
architecture beautiful. But as always, it is the people that make the
place what it is. The good people of Granada will dance tango on a
busy square as long there is music and the sun is shining:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#505125595_3bv9q-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain