Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:47:56 -0700

Here's an early "Friday Flower" taken in late January at Pacific Grove,
California, near the Monarch Butterfly sanctuary.

It's from the first roll of film to pass thru the M2 in more than 30 years,
probably taken with a 35 Summaron... and it was my first outing with this
camera.

Image processing info: I zoomed in with Elements and cropped. I didn't do
anything else.

filmuser3.smugmug.com/photos/504064322_jRxEM-M.jpg

Rediscover Hotmail?: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry

Replies: Reply from grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton) ([Leica] Friday Flower - Link Issue)