Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] the snake...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:25:38 +0200

Dear Steve whatever les Tetons means in my language  ;-)  , these two
are a tribute to photography.
The 'ripples' and snale are a photographer's dream.
I sometimes think I should part with my Rs and Leica stuff altogether;
you are always there as an guardian angel to remind me of the beauty of
nature and the precious quality of the gear.

Thankful Phil, live from where Obama is about to pay a most expected
visit to Alice :-D .
Amit?s, bien s?r!
Philippe

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] [LRflex] the snake...)