Subject: [Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtlander Lens
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:03:24 -0700

A few days ago, I sought LUG input on lenses wider than my 35 Summaron for
use with my M2.

My thanks to anyone who chimed in on that issue.

After reading your input and surfing the net, I'm now thinking Voigtlander
Color-Skopar 21mm f/4.0
because a 25 or 28 didn't seem wide enough.

I understand that a 21 would require a viewfinder and a 39mm thread mount to
bayonet adapter.

What else should I know -- other than the learning curve for a wider lens
might be a bit steep?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Gary

Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtlander Lens)
Reply from johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching) ([Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtlander Lens)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtl ä nder Lens)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtlander Lens)