Subject: [Leica] Another Lumix zoom picture
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:36:47 +0100

Hi Howard,

I followed your advice and pushed the enlarger icon and I must say that I am
very impressed by the quality of the picture of your wife.

Thanks for showing and congratulations on your new camera and lenses.

Mads

p.s. It seems that Doug was too busy making comments on the sick photo by
Ken to follow your advice. But then again it was really not to be expected
that Doug would be able to think that non-Leica gear was good for anything.