Subject: [Leica] Newcomer still astounded
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:38:35 -0800

Hi Jan - Beautiful violins! Just yesterday I was at our local
theater, comparing its acoustical qualities to a Stradivarius. Check
a photo of it at:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2007_07_05.htm
It was built as a vaudeville theater in about 1920 when someone
really knew how to design un-amplified acoustics. While the theater
was recently being restored, I did the photo-documentation of the
project. A simple guitar solo or small orchestra without microphones
sounds wonderful there! But put a loud amplified band in there and it
all turns to mush.

Welcome to the LUG!
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger