Subject: [Leica] Camera Shops in Chicago/NatLamp
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:59:27 -0500

On Mar 13, 2009, at 5:16 PM, Don Dory wrote:

>> Don't get me started on early National Lampoon.

Anyone still have a copy of the Sunday Newspaper parody??  Accurate
down to the multi-section 3-color slightly-off-register small-format
newsprint form.  (I recall the discount store was named Swillmart -
"Where Quality is a Slogan."

In the early 1980's I worked for NBC's Today Show as a guitar player
on a somewhat notorious skit (at the time) with Willard Scott which
landed our mugs in the Lampoon; I really knew I had made it then,
yessiree...

Bob Palmieri