Subject: [Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:02:16 -0400

LUG:

Don't buy Tropicana.  Here is an e-mail I just sent them:

Dear Tropicana:

This morning I was just finishing a glass of OJ and found a fly in
the bottom of the glass.  The 2.78 QT container was 3/4 empty so I
poured out the rest.  There were 6 more dead flies in the
container.  It is still winter here and there are no flies.  The
container had been refrigerated since I bought it last week.  This
was the first time I'd tried Tropicana Pure Premium and I only bought
it because it was the only brand at Earth Fare that was High
Pulp.  The specific number on my container is #GWO66XFPEME. The
thought of those dead flies and the OJ our family had already drunk
makes me sick.  You might want to check the quality control at your
plants.  I will never buy Tropicana again.

Disgustedly,

Tina Manley

I should have taken a picture of the drowned flies.  I'm still sick
just thinking about all of those dead flies marinating in the OJ
since it was bottled in Brazil.

Yes, I can drink chicha beer in Peru made from fermented corn and
saliva, but dead flies in my OJ at the Earth Fare in SC are not
acceptable!  X;{

Tina

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning)